My Blog List

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Two Ply Toilet Paper Beats Corona Virus COVID-19

Let's take the COSTCO cure and buy 20 bundles of toilet paper per person. I ask why with one Costco customer and they succinctly said," I dunno". It was just short of a brain fart on coupons. I understand Purell run, face masks and rubber gloves et al, but not a toilet paper run!!! So I did research on Novel Corona Virus and a toilet paper cure. I found that 80,000 people caught Covid-19 in China didn't use toilet paper. Purell is made in HK or South Korea, Face mask prevents pollution on the lungs in China. China has a plan for economic recovery and its toilet paper by the bundle. You go USA and pull China out of the economic doldrums using the COSTCO plan. Coupons have a value and its found at the toilet paper. China Offers Strict Terms on Consumer Obsessions (Costco, toilet paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment