My Blog List

Friday, July 6, 2018

Farnborough UK

Fog glasses with optical sun shades is the complete Farnborough kit.

Image result for fog glasses


Choosing the right coat and shoes is next more import clothing on the list. I went for the Sherlock Holmes hunting cap including ear flaps, buttoned over the dome. The tobacco shop didn't have "my" pipe. It only had a Moby Dick style straight pipe. I quickly snatched up the Dr. Watson satchel with a monogrammed gold inlay "Farnborough 2018" on its flap.

Back to the center piece the coat.

Image result for sherlock holmes benedict cumberbatch

I found a high collar London Fogger draping down to mid shin bone. It came with a dark grey neck scarf off-setting the woolen coats tweed design. A Bennedict Cumberbach wannabe. The shoes are personnel and walking silly is the task at hand. I finished with the following Farnborough Airshow look as shown below.

Image result for benedict cumberbatch sherlock shoes


When sneaking around behind the curtains at each pavilion a more formal look was employed the over coat was added.


Image result for benedict cumberbatch sherlock shoes

Farnborough 2018, will introduce a new deduction motor and photographic memory cards.
Dr Watson will of course be manning the Sherlock booth for which I will stalk during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment