Here are the "Clueless" cards dealt out today.
* Different type of battery than in earlier groundings
* Honeywell says no previous experience of problems
* Boeing shares recover much of what they lost Friday
* But analysts wary of any new 787 technology issue
- Professor Plum* A transponder offianado is questioned! No report concluded.
Miss Scarlet*No Longer under Consideration Since Miss Scarlett Is Lithium -Ion Free Colonel Mustard*No Longer under consideration since the Coffee Pot In The galley came Clean
- Mr. Green* The aircraft is so green with a low flash point; everyone nods its so Green and moves on.
- Mrs. White* Boeing stays clean at LHR since Scarlett has been exonerated.
- Mrs. Peacock* NBC news reports, enough said.
- Lady Lavender* Once again, the lighting of lavender has not been the root cause.
- Mrs. Meadow-Brook* I didn't see Mrs. Meadow-Brook coming down the jet way, and she is a strong candidate.
- Prince Azure* If staying in the desert keeps the aircraft flying, so be it.
- Rusty* The maintenance geek cannot be found at this time.
- The Butler* The flight crew keeps insisting "It Wasn't Me", The Butler after all is English from LHR.
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - Investigators are looking into whether the fire on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner in London last week was caused by the battery of an emergency locator transmitter built by Honeywell International Inc, according to a source familiar with the probe.
Professor Plum is on the hot seat, (no pun intended).
The Butler* Since the Butler always does it in airplane mysteries, I would consider looking at the hall tree near the rear exit more closely, right below the transponder area. If no clues can be found, then he did it out of a mystery novel tradition.