First Quarter 2012 Orders Detail, Then Report
2012 Orders Detail, Now Report
- CFM, Engine Vs The Neo GTF is a push, both jump up by 12% fuel economy.
- Drag and Weight the MAX advances by only having a 2% gain vs The Neo 3.5%
- Wing geometries net gain is 2% for the Neo
- Advance Technology Winglet (phew) was not added on the Boeing's proposed duel feathered tips (Flight Feathers, yeah)
- The difference is an additional 6% for the Max gained from NG design from the original 737.
- The 737 Max base model has 162 revenue seats where the Neo Base has 150.
- Final Engine Configuration with weight, drag and placement. Boeing is inches away from the final answer.
- Nose gear design is dependent on bullet number one results.
- What 787 architectures flow forward, when stuffing it to the "Max".
- Final wing tweaks dependent on engine placement and size in inches change.
- Transitional Design Improvements. Prepare the Max Design as if it will become a plastic design. Meaning how the Max is put together, could easily translate to a plastic model, like the 787.
- Max is a Continuous Improvement (QM exercise) model for passenger comfort. You can help fill in this blank.
Don't be surprised at the Max Party shortly after the NEO flies.Boeing will include surprises from its proprietary bag already shared with customers during sales meetings, but not released to the press as of late.